- Skin Cancer Facts From One Who Knows
- Are You Impatient When It Comes To Skin Care
- Are Your Skin Care Products Working?
- Disrupter Harmonized Water Osmosis Skin Care
- Try An Osmosis DIY Winter Facial
- Fast Easy Anti-aging for Men and Women
- See How Ageless Secret Changed A Life
- Viktoria De Ann Can Change Your Face
- Viktoria De Ann Anti-aging Protocol
- Viktoria De Ann Acne Protocol
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
with that saggy chicken skin. I know I sure did have it, and now it is gone.
Viktoria De Ann Acne Protocol
Viktoria De Ann Products are not about just applying topical products on top of the skin, they are about working with your own skin
and disorganized Collagen to help bring you the results you are looking for.
This protocol is suggesting products depending on the severity of your acne.
Osmosis Skin Care DIY Facial
It is fun to share with my customers beauty secrets that may use on themselves at home. This treatment is for professionals. I refined it for home care
I use to have turkey skin on my neck. That ugly bumpy looking skin. My skin was also red and blotchy from all my years of sun damage.
By: Rena Levi
There are two kinds of serious exfoliation:
1) The type that is performed on the outer layer of skin, the epidermis, by a qualified esthetician, and 2) the type performed on the dermis or primary layer of skin by a physician.
Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) are widely used to exfoliate the epidermis. However, these acids are not friendly to the skin, regardless of the color of the skin (e.g. pigmentation).
When you start with new skin care products, it is best to go slowly. Let your skin adjust to the new ingredients. Then you may get on a regular regime.